This research area aims to follow, identify and monitor innovations as well as their dissemination and valorisation in the business models and organizational configurations of the different types of actors involved in the real estate ecosystem . These innovations can include indicators, measures, tools, processes, new technologies, metadata management, artificial intelligence.
- The impact of spatial planning on productivity;
- The use and development of commercial and institutional real estate;
- Collaborative spaces;
- Multisensory environments;
- Eco-responsible consumption;
- Statistical analysis on jobs and businesses in real estate;