Studies in this area focus on methods and tools developed in the field of real estate valuation, financing and investment, with a particular focus on:
- Valuation models of real estate assets of the different real estate classes in real estate: commercial, industrial, multi-residential, mixed-use and other;
- Strategies for diversifying portfolios using real estate assets at national, global or international levels;
- The evolution of financial intermediation;
- The performance measures of multiple types of real estate investment vehicles;
- The evaluation of the new rating and certification methods associated with environmental risks and sustainable building (LEED, BOMA Best, etc.)
- The accounting and tax aspects of real estate valuation from a national and international perspective.