Call for papers : Transdisciplinary Workplace Research (TWR) Conference
The second Transdisciplinary Workplace Research (TWR) Conference will be held from the 16th -19th of September 2020 in Hessen-Thüringen, Germany. The TWR network warmly invites both academic and professional researchers to submit your abstract before Monday October 28th 2019 and join us in Germany for TWR 2020. If you are interested, please save the date in your calendar and check out www.twrnetwork.org for further information. Submission of abstracts will open online by the end of August (we will inform you at that time).
This conference aims to bring together work environment researchers from all relevant disciplines, both from academia and practice. This includes, but is not limited to:
- physical work environment (e.g. facilities management, real estate, architecture and design, building physics (HVCSE), bio-technology),
- social work environment (e.g. HRM, behavioural sciences, organisational science, business, health, environmental psychology),
- digital work environment (e.g. ICT, virtual reality), and
- work environment management (management, economics, FM, CREM).
Presented research can focus on an individual, organisational or urban scale.
- Abstract submission deadline: Monday October 28, 2019
- Decision on acceptance: November 15, 2019
- Short paper (+ 3000 words) deadline: February 28, 2020
- Paper reviews back to authors: March 31, 2020
- Revised paper deadline: June 29, 2020
Department of the Built Environment
Real Estate Management & Development
Dr. Ir. Rianne Appel-Meulenbroek
assistant professor + co-editor Journal of Corporate Real Estate